Hello Guys, Here is another best cashback offer from PhonePe. Just Send Rs.1 to anyone and get Rs.50 back which you can transfer back to wallet instantly and easily. But this is valid for new user only. You can loot it unlimited times as you just need new accounts and send Rs.1 only. So Get ready to Loot.
Steps To Get Rs.50 Cashback by Sending Just Rs.1 on PhonePe:-
- Download PhonePe App From Here Download Here
- Enter Your Mobile Number .
- Now Proceed With Entering M-Pin Email Etc.
- Must Add Rs.1 In Your Wallet From Netbanking Debit Card /Credit Card .
- Now Click On Send And Enter Rs.1 And Send It On Either 7465025066 Or You Can Send It To Your Diff Account If You Have.
- Now Click On Send Rs 1 And Transaction Is Successful.
- You Will Get 50 Cashback Within 12 Working Hours.
Terms And Conditions :-
- Offer will expire on 23:59 hours on 24th December 2016 or restricted to first 1 million successful transactions on PhonePe whichever comes first.
- Valid only for first time users.
- Offer is valid only once per Android Phone.
- Applicable only on making a successful transaction of minimum ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account.
- Offer is valid only if you send money to other users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
- Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to other bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external VPAs (other than a @ybl VPA).
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 1 working day.
- PhonePe reserves the right to either extend or withdraw the offer anytime without prior notice.
- PhonePe reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of the offer without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and/or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.