BHIM App: Trick to get Rs 25 on Signup and Rs 10 on per refer in Your Bank Account, BHIM App Refer & Earn
Hello Guys, We hope that You are enjoying the offers and tricks we post on our site. Now we are back with an amazing trick that will give you money on per refer you do on BHIM App. BHIM App Refer & Earn.
About BHIM App-
BHIM App is a platform on Smartphones provided by Govt. which gives you the facility of making Cashless Payments or receiving money from friends, family, and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to an unregistered user using Mobile number, Account number +IFSC and Aadhaar Number. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments instantly if required.
This refers and earn program will act as a push in digital payments in India. Since demonetization, people have adopted different digital payment method. In order to achieve the goal of Digital India, PM Modi is giving us a chance to earn money by adopting digital ways of payment. This would attract more and more users on the board of aadhaar enabled payment system. so below is BHIM App Refer Trick to earn money online.
Steps For BHIM App Refer & Earn:
- Scan below QR Code to Install BHIM App or Click Here–
2. Now select your Language and verify your details in BHIM App.
3. Now set your 4 digit passcode for the main interface of BHIM App.Then note down your UPI address. If you have not yet assigned it, just go to My Profile > click on 3 dots at top right corner > settings > scroll down and at the bottom of the page, there will be an option to edit your VPA.
4. Now just do any 3 transactions to get Sign up Bonus. After opening the app, either send money to your friend or make a transaction at a merchant. Then enter his/her UPI address and on the next window fill up the referral code. Now complete 2 more orders to enjoy your 25 Rs cashback.
5. To refer just share your QR code. Just go to your Profile and share your code and when your Friend Install using your QR code you get Rs 10 Per Referral.
7. If you refer one person to the app and he completes 3 transactions minimum through the app, you will earn Rs 10.
8. Apart from BHIM App Refer & Earn, will allow users to earn cash back for making digital payments through the app. share and earn money online.
How to Check Referral Rewards?
1. Simply open the app and select ‘transactions’ option.
2. Then tap on the top right corner and click on ‘rewards’ tab.
3. That it. Now it will show you the history of all referral credits.
Note: This refer and earn scheme is in beta mode. Complete terms & conditions of the offer are not yet known but we will update them here as soon as we get the further details.
How to pay using BHIM App-
1. If you are a merchant, login with your aadhaar number.
2. Validate the aadhaar using your fingerprint.
3. Now to accept payment from a customer, click on Aadhaar Pay.
4. Enter customer’s Aadhaar number.
5. Enter Customer’s bank name and amount to be paid.
6. Select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
7. Validate the transaction using customer’s fingerprint.
8. After successful authorization, the amount will be transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
9. In order to pay using aadhaar payment app, the merchant needs a smartphone connected to a biometric scanner. If your phone has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor then you may not require an external fingerprint sensor.
10. The bank accounts of both merchant and the customer need to be linked with aadhaar to make aadhaar enabled payments.
- Per transaction maximum limit of Rs. 10,000
- Per day maximum transaction limit of Rs. 20,000
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday suggested an easy way for youngsters to make a quick buck this summer vacation. He said for every person you introduce to the BHIM App, you will get a cash back of Rs 10.