Hello Guys, you are well known about our P.M.O. India Mr. Narendra Modi’s campaign Cashless India. After demonetization, Last week our respected Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a new digital payments app named BHIM APP — Bharat Interface for Money, named in the hounour of “Babasaheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar” which is very helpful in cashless transaction.
In these day most of people are facing with cash problems. And thus a lot of apps are coming in trend as e-wallet which helps to avoid such problems. But these are not so user friendly as like BHIM app which is most secured and easy to use developed by our Indian Government.
The layout of app is too simple and it work very fast so that an unprofessional person can also use this app because. The main attraction of this app is the offline transaction option.
WHAT IS BHIM APP ?
BHIM is a digital payments solution App based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the umbrella organisation for all retail payments systems in India.
BHIM will let you send and receive money to other UPI accounts or addresses. You can also send money via IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) and MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) Code to users who don’t have a UPI-based bank account. There’s also the option of creating your own QR (Quick Response) code for a fixed amount of money, which the merchant can scan to make the deduction.
Banks Support BHIM APP-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank.
Steps to Register and Use BHIM APP-
- First of all just Download app from here- Download
- After open the app, select the launguage and after few random click it automatically authenticate your mobile sim cards.
- Now select that sim operator which mobile number is registered to your bank account and then verify it.
- The next is to register your 4 digit passcode and confirm it by reentering.
- Select your bank from the given list of banks that supoorts USSD and UPI.
- Then verify your account by entering your card details and mobile OTP.
- After this you have to choose a VPA(virtual payment address).
- Now you can easily send or receive money by using this app.
- For offline transaction, you’ve to dial *99# from your registered mobile number.
HOW EXACTLY IT WORKS-
After Successful registration, you can easily send or receive money and also can check your bank balance.It also provide send money to the Non-BHIM app user by entering account no. and IFSC code.
If UPI is activated in your account,then it will reflect the relevant number. You’ll see options to send and receive money, and transact via IFSC. If UPI is not activated, you can put in six digits of your debit card number, and the expiry date, after which the app will let you use it.
- To send money, type in the mobile number or VPA address. BHIM will verify the payee. Type in the amount, and hit pay. If the payee doesn’t have UPI, tap on the three dots above the send money option. The ACCOUNT + IFSC option will open up, where you can put in the details.
- One problem currently is that you can access only one account per mobile number. Hence if your number is linked to two accounts, you will have to disable the selected one and go back to the bank selection option.
There is a transaction limit- Maximum of Rs.10000 for a single transaction, And Maximum Rs.20000 within 24 hours.