Hello Guys, hope you are enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks. Here is another a Great loot by Axis Bank. Axis Pay UPI offers to Get Rs.50 back directly in your Bank Account by Sending Rs.1 to Anyone. So loot this offer before its Gone.
Axis Pay UPI:- Axis Bank Presents A new App For All Bank Accounts Known Axis Pay UPI. A Unified Payments Interface(UPI) application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like Account number, IFSC etc. Send or Ask for money using a Virtual Payment Address.
Must Loot Deal:- Paytm Hotel Offer : 100% cashback upto Rs1000 on 1st Hotel booking
Steps To Get Free Rs.50 By Axis Pay UPI
- First Of all Download Axis Pay UPI From Here
- After that open app and select the registered number with bank.
- Now allow The App to send a message from that sim.
- Then on next page, Enter your Name And Create 6 Digit Passcode.
- Then click on start and Select send Button from the next page.
- Now Click on My Account and Fill it with Your Detail.
- Again Click on Receiver and Select VPA Detail.
- Then enter the amount as Rs.1 >> Select Your Bank From My Account Button >> Select VPA From Receiver Button >> Click On Send.
- You Will Receive Your Free Rs.50 Shortly In Bank Account.
Terms & Condition
1. The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay new users who would download, register and create VPA on the app. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who would be in the eligible base and were sent the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
2. The Axis Mobile banking active user base and Internet banking active user base would be in the eligible base basis the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
3. User is required to download, register, login and create the VPA on Axis Pay followed by linking of an account to that VPA and verifying the account during the offer period in order to be eligible for the offer.
4. The user should have done his first transaction from his VPA linked to Axis Pay within 21st Jan, 2017 to 31st Mar,2017. Any transaction done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
5. Only first transaction from the user’s app would be eligible for the offer. If the user is already registered and has done transactions before, such user wouldn’t be eligible. If the user is already registered but performs his first transaction during the campaign period, such user would be eligible.
6. This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
7. The Eligible User would be coming across the offer at Google Play store page, Facebook, Twitter etc.
8. Credit would be given to the users within a month after the campaign completion as per the campaign data which would include those users who have done his/her first transaction during the offer period.