Amazon App only Sennheiser track Contest
Amazon is Back with their App only contest, Today’s contest is Sennheiser track Contest. In this contest, you have to find the correct Track.
- 1 How to Play Amazon App only Sennheiser track Contest
- 2 Answers for Home Entertainment Track
- 3 Answers for Travel Enthusiast Track
- 4 Audiophile Track
How to Play Amazon App only Sennheiser track Contest
- First of all, pick the Track between ‘Home Entertainment Track’, the ‘Travel Enthusiast Track’ or the ‘Audiophile Track’
- Now on Next step you will see a clue, You have to find the product on Amazon that matches the clue
- Look for the logo on the product page, Click it to move to the next clue.
Answers for Home Entertainment Track
1) Bhuvan and friends
Answer: Lagaan DVD
2) Furniture that changes shape
Answer: Sattva XXXL Bean Bag without Beans (Brown)
3) Japanese electronic company, bought by Panasonic in 2009
Answer: Sanyo 109 cm (43 inches) XT-43S7100F Full HD LED IPS TV (Black)
4) Why did Kattappa kill ________?
Answer: Bahubali (Hindi) (DVD)
5) Buds in a pair
Answer: Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black)
Answers for Travel Enthusiast Track
Answer: Yamaha F310, 6-Strings Acoustic Guitar, NaturalClue 2
Answer: Coldplay Viva La Vida (2009 Tour Edition) (Incl. Bonus DVD)
Answer: Bose Soundlink III Bluetooth Speaker
Answer: Whiplash DVD
Answer: Ion Audio Max LP USB Digital Conversion Turntable and Vinyl Record Player with Mac and PC Software, Brown
SENNHEISER TRACK CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Sennheiser Track contest (“Contest”) and the benefits/ prizes hereunder are provided to you by Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. (“Sennheiser/”Brand”) and made available on the mobile application of www.amazon.in (“Mobile Application”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon” / “ASSPL”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Mobile Application. To the extent the Mobile Application’s Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Amazon shall have the right to revoke these T&Cs from the Mobile Application at any time without any prior notice.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Mobile Application;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will be live from 00:00:01 am to 21:59:59 pm IST on May 18, 2017(“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application and navigate to the event page.
- In order to participate in the Contest, a participant must choose between the three tracks i.e. the ‘Home Entertainment Track’, the ‘Travel Enthusiast Track’ or the ‘Audiophile Track’. Each method will direct you to a different page on the Mobile Application. This page (of the respective track) will further show one clue in relation to a product listed on amazon.in and you will be required to go on the product page (which the clue hints about) in order to get the next clue. Thereafter, each clue will lead you to other clues.
- Each track has a total of 5 clues to be solved.
- Each track i.e. the ‘Home Entertainment Track’, the ‘Travel Enthusiast Track’ or the ‘Audiophile Track’ will have its separate set of clues (5 each). For the purposes of participation in the Contest it is clarified herein that only one track i.e. the first track chosen by the participant will be considered.
- At the end of the Contest Period, a total of 16 participants will be declared as winners amongst the participants who fulfil the steps mentioned above. In case of a tie amongst the participants who have earned the same points, winners will be selected basis a random draw of lots. Such selected winners will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected winners answer the Contest question correctly and follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the winners will be entitled to win a Sennheiser RS 120 II each (hereinafter referred to as “Bumper Prize(s)”).
- Each participant will be eligible to receive either one Bumper Prize or one Prize under this Contest.
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
There are a total of 16 Bumper Prizes that will be distributed under this Contest i.e. 1 Bumper Prize to each winner of the Contest. The winner announcement will happen by 30th May 2017 and Prizes will be provided to the winner(s) by 15th June, 2017 by the Brand.
ODDS OF WINNING:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section above.
The drawing for selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period. We will notify the selected participants by e-mail following the draw, and they will be required to share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs. Each Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected participant does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time period communicated by Amazon, or answers the Contest question incorrectly, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Prize. The selected participant will also be required to prove his/her age, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest.
We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than those described in the “Description of the Contest and How to Enter” section above in these T&Cs will be awarded.